Tavin15 (http://www.youtube.c...) tagged me, and challenged me to answer 5 questions:
- What is the first origami model you ever folded?
- How old were you when you started with origami?
- What is the most complicated model you ever folded?
- How much money do you spend on paper every month?
- What is your favorite origami model?
For instructions on the Alexander Swallowtail Butterfly by Michael LaFosse: Visit http://www.pem.org/s... and click on "Fold more models" in the top right corner. Then select "Origami Now!". The butterfly is the 6th model (or 2nd from the right).
But feel free to comment below what your answers are. :)