Submitted by Sara on 6 May 2014 - 2:33pm
To connect more with you, I'm starting a new series of videos: "Your Origami Folds"
Here's the idea:
I upload instructional videos each first Saturday of a month. You can then send me a photo of your fold of that model by the second Saturday of the next month. I'll then upload a video a week after the deadline featuring the photos you sent me.
- Send a photo of your fold to email@example.com - it needs to show your own fold and you need to have the rights to grant permission of distribution for the photo.
- The preferred resolution for the photo is 1920px by 1080px or 1280px by 720px.
- The photo should not include any text.
- You can send me details about the photo/model that you'd like me to include (your name, paper type or size, your origami page, ...).
- In the email you need to give me explicit permission to include the photo in a video, for example: "I am the copyright holder of this photo and I grant Sara Adams permission to include it in one of her videos."
The first video in this series will be about the model "Mother and Child" by Stephen Weiss, the submission deadline is June 14th 2014.
Submitted by Keith Meyers (not verified) on 14 May 2014 - 2:34am Permalink
WHY HAVEN'T YOU MADE THIS VIDEO YET??? I have been waiting since you put it under "plans" for you to make it. You disapoint me... ;-)
Submitted by Sara on 8 June 2014 - 6:39am Permalink
Change of plans
Well, here's something:
While still pregnant I prepared some videos in advance, so that I can upload tutorials even in the first couple of months after giving birth. I managed to complete two, and record a third one (although I might re-record that one...). On the same day as recording the third video I went into labor and gave birth to Niklas.
Now to the unlucky part: Llopio's Moment of Truth was the next model I would have recorded. And as it's a more elaborate model, I'm really not sure whether I can record it as the next one now. With a small baby, I'm much more time-constrained - especially if I need uninterrupted time. But I'll try!
Essentially: no, I haven't forgotten, but every time I plan to record it something seems to come up that prevents me from doing so. This time, of course, it was somewhat expected - and a very happy diversion, too!
Submitted by asterisk* ... (not verified) on 12 June 2014 - 2:10am Permalink
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
P.S: Excellent name for him!
P.P.S: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Add new comment