To connect more with you, I'm starting a new series of videos: "Your Origami Folds"
Here's the idea:
I upload instructional videos each first Saturday of a month. You can then send me a photo of your fold of that model by the second Saturday of the next month. I'll then upload a video a week after the deadline featuring the photos you sent me.
- Send a photo of your fold to email@example.com - it needs to show your own fold and you need to have the rights to grant permission of distribution for the photo.
- The preferred resolution for the photo is 1920px by 1080px or 1280px by 720px.
- The photo should not include any text.
- You can send me details about the photo/model that you'd like me to include (your name, paper type or size, your origami page, ...).
- In the email you need to give me explicit permission to include the photo in a video, for example: "I am the copyright holder of this photo and I grant Sara Adams permission to include it in one of her videos."
The first video in this series will be about the model "Mother and Child" by Stephen Weiss, the submission deadline is June 14th 2014.